A member of the IID, Conduit Interior is a professional and well-respected Interior Design practice with a wealth of experience.
Through our familiarity with the construction process and industry, and our dedication to ensuring a hands-on approach, we are able to offer creative and functional designs, tailored to the specific needs of each client.
Our practice is built on relationships, and it is a testament to our focus on client satisfaction that the majority of our projects are the result of word-of-mouth and referrals.
We are a Cape Town based professional Interior Design practice.
- With 20 years’ commercial Interior Design experience, Grant Johnson heads up the practice.
- We have spent years identifying a network of talented and established industry professionals and collaborate with them continuously to bring together the best minds and make the most of what our industry has to offer.
- We are a member of The South African Institute of the Interior Design Professions (IID), the only professional body representing the Interior Design profession in South Africa. It is dedicated to establishing, promoting and maintaining expertise, professionalism, sound business practice and high standards throughout the industry.
We continually push to meet and exceed expectations, priding ourselves on:
- Forging client relationships and taking a hands-on approach to each project.
- Engaging face-to-face with the entire client and project team, ensuring a cohesive process and successful outcome.
- Being efficient and responsive, offering a quick turnaround of information.
- Ensuring a transparent process with open communication, driving the project in the desired direction.
- Understanding the intricacies of the technical and creative aspects of an interior fit-out project.
- Delivering creative and functional designs, while streamlining the process and minimising costs.
Ensuring client satisfaction, and we consistently enjoy the results of word-of-mouth marketing.
We tackle each unique project with a fresh approach while drawing on our extensive experience. We ensure a project’s success by:
- A Conduit Director heading up and being involved in every aspect of your project from start to finish.
- Building and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders, from executive committees to on-site contractors.
- Immersing ourselves in your culture to create the best possible space for your specific needs.
- Being on site, enabling quick responses to site queries and a detailed level of quality control.
- Working hand-in-hand with client and project teams, ensuring projects remain on track and build momentum.
- Managing industry collaboration, epitomising our tagline “Connecting Ideas”.
- Detailing practical designs that are functional and unique while ensuring costs are kept to a minimum and the process is streamlined.
- Remaining fully committed from brief to handover, ensuring absolute client satisfaction.
Get In Touch
Visit our studio at: Unit A2, Earthlife Building, 149 Upper Canterbury Street, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001, South AfricaIID - The South African Institute of the Interior Design Professions